Print This Page
How to Reset Password
on you Nortel Norstar Meridian Phone.
Must be done from a
M7324,M7310 or T7316E phone set.
To Log Into System Administration:
1. Enter Feature 983
2. The display will show "LOG", enter
your login password
a. If your company extensions are 2
digits long enter "120000"
b. If your company extensions are 3
digits long enter "1020000"
c. If your company extensions are 4
digits long enter "10020000"
3. Press the softkey under "OK"
4. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
5. Select the softkey under "Chng"
6. Enter the mailbox number you want to
reset the password for
7. The display shows "Reset Password"
8. Select the softkey under "RESET"
9. Press the release key
*The new password
will be "0000", the system will
ask the user to change this the first
time they log into their mailbox using
NOT use 1234 or 1111 for a new password.
The bay guys can make long distance
calls to China and Russia through your
voice mail boxes. You will receive a
large phone bill from your phone service
If you need more Mail
Boxes we have the best prices on
keycodes to expand your voice mail
Ship Phone Equipment Nationwide